Thanksgiving 2016!

This year was the 'easiest' Thanksgiving we've had in...well...ever! We live the closest to Chillicothe that we ever have, which makes coming home so low key, and much easier, especially with a boy who hates the car. My mom hosted Thanksgiving and we came in the morning of to help prepare things. Scott was so helpful in the kitchen, where I felt like I was just running after kids all morning. (I'm calling it teamwork) Obviously, the lunch was wonderful, it's my favorite meal of the entire year, give me all the carbs! After a huge lunch, we spent the evening with Scott's parents and watched Charlie Brown Christmas, and Levi loved playing in their rock pile out back. 

I should note, that throughout the weekend we tried several times to get a good family photo. Levi sabotaged every. single. shot. So, we did the best we could. 

 Most of the cousins came for Thanksgiving!







 Watching Charlie Brown Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa DeHart's

 Grandpa Rick made him a bunch of blocks to play with, he LOVES them.

 Liberty made some awesome creme brûlée! 
 Showing Papa the ducks and chickens, he really wanted to make sure he saw them.


 bathtime!




 Playing with Daddy's old toys at the DeHart's




 This kid LOVES rocks!


Playing "daddy attacks!"


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!