Looking at these photos gives me all sort of warm feelings. The Annual Detty Christmas Eve Party, is one of my very favorite traditions. Now that the grandkids are older, getting married, have jobs, and (now currently) all around the world, it can be months and months before we all see each other together. This time of year is when we know we can always get together, it's always a great time to catch up on life over good food, and exchange gifts in a crazy game of Yankee Christmas.
A few family members came late, and I realize now, I didn't capture everyone!
Looking at old photos.
Leah and Levi love each other so much! I'm so proud that she's in Sydney, Australia this year!
G.G. made Levi a Christmas book. He brings it to me all the time to read!
Important talks
Leah and Nicole are so beautiful!
Levi loves his new Paddington from Aunt Crystal!















No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!