Liberty and Connor made it to town, and to round out our holiday season, we spent the evening at Columbus Zoo's WildLights! It's one of my very favorite things to do during the holidays. Since we've lived far away for so long, the last time we had been was before we were married! So our visit was long overdue. I was so excited, and it was well worth the wait! With coffees in hand, we made our way through the zoo looking at all the beautiful lights and animals. It was so much fun!
Petting a piggy at the Barn!
The lovebirds
Mimi showing Levi the reindeer.
Levi's favorite part was the Jamboree. It was an indoor room with music and projections on the floor that looked like you were looking down into a polar bear cave. He had the time of his life!
I'm already excited to go next year. Levi will be another year older and I think he'll really appreciate the Christmas lights!


















No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!