For the first time, in what seems like forever, we were actually able to go to church! It has been such a crazy summer, I'm not sure how we've survived! But, we made it, and it was wonderful. When Saturday was coming to and end, I had decided that Sunday was going to be a great day.
God seemed agree and made today incredibly beautiful!
After a great morning of worship, we headed downtown to one of our very favorite Cincinnati restaurants: NADA. It is a fantastic mexican restaurant, but we weren't there to eat their delicious guacamole, or fish tacos. No, we were there to eat their AMAZING French Toast. Their french toast isn't just good, it's incredible. Two Pieces of fluffy toast are topped with cream, syrup, bananas and candied almonds! To Die For!
 |
| (Heaven) |
After NADA, we meandered down a block and spent a little time on Fountain Square. It was just nice to sit and listen to the fountain and have a little downtown fun. Scott indulged me and we walked around Tiffany's and looked at all the gorgeous jewelry and as we walked home I stepped into the world's slowest Panera Bread and got a lemonade slush. yum!
 |
| (The love of my life) |
 |
| (The Bottom part of the fountain is drinking water! ) |
 |
| (105 Rooms and 60 Baths...you do the math) |
...And then we went home and I took a 2 hour nap.
That's what I call a successful Sunday. Here's to many more!!
Lauren Marie
No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!