Throwback Thursday: Crusade Edition

In honor of throw-back Thursday, I have chosen a little nugget of memory from our time at Wright State. This would have been Fall 2008, my Junior, Scott's Senior year. Scott was now president and Worship Band Leader of Campus Crusade for Christ and I was the Advertisement team leader. There was a big rock on campus that student organizations were allowed to paint for advertisement. So naturally, we decided we were finally going to paint the rock.

During the first week of classes, we went out after midnight and it took us about 2 1/2 hours and finished about 3am.  If we look tired, it's because we were crazy college kids painting a rock after mid-night. Sometimes I miss those days. Now, I'm asleep by midnight most nights. I love these memories, I'm glad that I have over 10 years to choose from.

(Real Life was the name of our weekly meeting)


(My handsom man)




(I was really proud of the Sun that I insisted we put there)



(So proud! Now let's go to sleep!!)

Thanks for going down memory lane for a quick moment. I can't believe this was 4 1/2 years ago.

Lauren Marie

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!