Bumpdate {24 Weeks}


Weeks: 24 Weeks!

Baby is the size of a:  Cantaloupe! 10.5-11.8 inches long and approximately 20oz!
Gender: IT'S A BOY!!!!

Cravings: Nothing really, but my appetite is back in a big way!

Sleep: On and off.

Movement: He kicks me ALL THE TIME! I love it.

Belly button: It's officially an outtie!

Best moment of the week: Our 3D/4D ultrasound we bought for mom's birthday. (blog post to come!)

Wedding Ring on or off: OFF. :( I'm officially allergic to my wedding rings!

Symptoms: Heart Burn, Giant Belly (can that be a symptom)

Weight Gain: Normal

Missing: My energy.

Enjoying: My mom is here for the weekend, her flight got cancelled due to bad weather, so I'm enjoying another night with her! :)

Buying: Trying not to buy too many baby things! But grandma jojo has been spoiling us!



ps. I can't wait until it's spring, I'm so tired of trying to get bump photos in horrific weather.



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!