After a wonderful church service, we met them at one of our favorite Mexican Restaurants. We had such a great time! They are moving to Rome in the summer, so naturally, we talked a lot about living in places like Rome and NYC. After we said our goodbyes, I really wanted to maximize our time out, so I threw Scott an idea. It was cold and windy, what a perfect day to spend at the museum! It was still open for another 4 hours, Levi would surely fall asleep, it was perfect. So, with a little begging and a promise of coffee, we went!
I snapped a few (low quality) photos. Enjoy!
We bet on the M101 bus for church. We walked to Amsterdam ave, then waited, waited, and waited.
We gave up, walked back past our home, then down to St. Nicholas Ave and waaaiiittteedd for the M3 bus. Getting to church is so annoying.
We are finally on the bus!
It was wonderful seeing Josh and Leigh
pumped for my new 'do
We made it to the museum, and said hi to Teddy Roosevelt
The Ocean Life room is one of my favorites


















No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!