This and That in May

Brace yourselves for just a bunch of photos of Levi. I don't think a day ever goes by that I don't snap at least one photo of him. I just think he's gorgeous and I want to capture every moment. Even though May was so crazy, I still wanted to capture the moments where we weren't doing anything special. We spent a lot of time at City College, and just hanging out. This was the last month that Levi was a city kid!



Happy Star Wars Day! May the 4th be with you!

This month he started 'reading' books to himself! 
It's so cool to see your baby start to love books.

Hanging out in Morningside Heights on Cinco de Mayo


Playing with toys at our favorite children's bookstore, Book Culture on Broadway


Happy Cinco de Mayo! We partied a little too hard.
#tacohead


#basicbaby (leather purse, iphone, and Starbucks) haha!


 The next four photos are ones that I snapped when I turned on Puffin Rock. The look on his face when the theme song comes on, is so adorable.




wittle foot

Playing in his bedroom (note: the horrible lighting: His bedroom window faces a brick wall and is above the building's trash. yaaay)


The worst part of not having a car, is when your kid is throwing a fit because he can't fall asleep, and you're just carrying him in a sling. You have blocks and blocks to walk and he's actively trying to escape. #parentlifeinthecity

Keeping him away from the screen during Puffin Rock is a losing battle 

Headed to City College for some hang out time, but first, Filtered coffee!



He loves his xylophone

Post-nap cuddles

To the playground with daddy after work! He loves pulling his hair out.



 Right before Scott's graduation, Scott surprised me with a mother's day gift. He told me to make an appointment and do whatever I wanted with my hair. He knew I was bummed with my appearance, and wanted me to feel great for his graduation. I mean, I have the best husband ever. He's the one who went through 5 years of law school, and he's sending me to get pampered. what?!
Gosh I'm blessed. 

I made an appointment and nervously sipped my water as I waited. I was SO OVER my bland hair. I hadn't done anything with it for 3 years. Carrying a boy everywhere meant, Mom-bun every.single.day.

New do! I feel like a new woman! 

Washington Square Park and my baby pigtails!



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!