I can't believe we have known each other for 9 years! It's crazy to think how much our lives had changed. When we first met, I was a junior in high school, Scott was just about to graduate, we went to college together, taking French classes. We stayed up late at Scott and Jeff's apartment until our guys would walk us back to our apartments, we were all lucky enough to live in the Highlands together. You met up with us in Paris and Jeff proposed to you, 6 months later, you married moved 15 minutes away!! Graduation came and then you made the big move to Atlanta, Scott proposed and 6 months later I became a DeHart and moved to a new state too! haha...even if it's only Northern Kentucky. So much has changed in the last 9 years, we've had a lot of fun and I'm excited to see what the future holds! Happy Birthday!! I hope this year is your best yet! I have dug up a few oldies but goodies!
 |
2005!
|
 |
| Paris 2007 (future Mrs DeHart!) |
 |
| Rick's Birthday Party |
 |
The guys decided to make us a nice pasta dinner Sometime in '07 or '08 |
 |
Hot Stuff- don't mess with the future DeHart women! 2008 |
 |
Hard Core DeHart Men 2008 |
 |
McCain Palin Rally at the Nutter Center! 2008 |
Thanksgiving 2012- riding the moped and being awesome!
 |
| A very Whovian Christmas 2012 |
 |
| Jennifer's Wedding 2013 |
Have a wonderful Birthday!!!
Love,
Lauren Marie and Scott
No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!