Let's shoot some things!


Labor day weekend was a lot of fun! We stayed with Scotts family. It was really nice to spend some time with them, watching the US Open, (I love that Liz watches Tennis, it's fun to talk about!), eating yummy food and just relaxing and enjoying each other's company.

A few times during the weekend we popped over to my parent's house for some shooting, good food, and some country fun.

 It's not a weekend at our house until we start shooting stuff.








Dad showing everyone who's boss







We took a break from shooting things to take a spin on the 4 wheeler on some awesome new trails 
my dad blazed. 


Liberty is a real life Katniss! She got a bow for Christmas and has been honing her skills this summer. I took a stab at it because I've always wanted to learn and it was fun!!!





You can see the arrow!

What a great Labor Day weekend! It was great spending time with the families!!

xo

Lauren Marie

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!