Voice of an Angel

Yesterday, while sitting at work, (not really wanting to do work) I came across this video a friend posted on his Facebook. It was a video of a British guy singing an A-Capella Hymn.  I clicked, thinking it would be just another kid trying to make it big off of YouTube. Wow, was I mistaken. This guy was incredible. In the videos you will see that he records himself several times over to make one of the most beautiful arrangements I've ever heard. You can find his YouTube channel here at Sam Robson. He has several renditions of ancient hymns. From what I gathered on his Facebook Page, is that he is putting together a A-Capella hymn album. (which I will sooo be buying!) Take a listen. Trust me, you won't regret it.

I have posted a few of my favorites here, I hope they speak to your heart as much as they spoke to mine.


 How Great Thou Art
 


      I need thee O I need thee
 

It is well with my soul
 

Happy Sunday!

Lauren Marie

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!