Oliver Detty- A day in the life


It's a hard life being a pup of 8 weeks old. You have a lot of responsibility, such as being cute, and available be held all the time, running around, cuddling, burrowing, letting out little growls....



I'm going to have to give you a peak into the hard life of a little Jack Russel by the name of Oliver Detty. He was a surprise gift from my dad for my mom for their anniversary. Probably one of the best anniversary gifts ever! He didn't spend much time alone during Labor Day weekend.

I'm gonna let little Oliver take it from here. Who better to explain his tough tough life, than him?


My day starts so early! Everyone comes and visits and wakes me from my beauty sleep before lunch! I reluctantly open my eyes and start my day.


As soon as Uncle Scott comes over, he promptly takes me outside for some super fun playtime! We run around and tumble and I try to bite his toes!



Sometimes, I bite his ear when he makes me run too much!



I love to play with sticks and luckily, my brother Loki doesn't take it from me.
 ( I think it's because I'm tiny and cute!)


 Then, Lauren has to cuddle with me and take photos. 


One of my favorite past times, (in my whole 8 weeks of life) is burrowing....I love to dig my nose into anything I can find!


Burrowing in the ivy is my very very very favorite! But, I don't know if I can jump down off of the super high ledge. It's about a foot tall! That's far up for a little pup like me!



I also love running and romping around in the grass!
 My ears just flop around and I look like Super pup!

Another thing that I love: Carrying anything I can find in my mouth.



After trotting around, I get tired and flop down on the ground for a rest. Carrying a leaf is hard work!

The leaf is my favorite toy in the world...until I find a little evergreen branch...just my size!


Oh wait! Who cares about sticks and branches, that's brother's ball! I want to play with that!!



I fight with that ball until it wears me out and I take a little nap.


I also have chores. I love to help mommy water the flowers


When I'm done, I stick my nose right in the flowers and love to smell them!


I found a watermelon that I loved playing with, maybe someday I will be as big as it!



Oh look!! It's Max! I obviously need to chase him!!!



When I'm done doing the chores and chasing the cats, I have to take a break and pose for photos with my family. This can be tiring, and I might fall asleep, but I love my family, so I guess I will play along...(as long as they let me take a nap on their tummies.





I LOVE LOVE LOVE mommy!!! She loves spending time with me. I know she is going to train me and we are going to have so much fun together!






Tired Tired Tired after a long day of work!


Well, that's it! I told you I had a hard life! I only took 10 naps instead of the normal 13! I love my family and I'm excited to grow up with them. Here's to many more years! Now I'm going to go take a nap!


I hope you enjoyed a day in little pup's life! He is by far the cutest puppy I have ever held. I love you Little Oliver!

xo

Lauren Marie



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!